Testimonies – Elefun Spanish School
WE ARE CERTIFIED
Elefun is certified by the Secretary of Education of Medellín. Our online and in-person classes not only provide you with high-quality academic teaching, but are also accredited for Spanish language certifications. We are an approved SIELE evaluation center - a new diploma that certifies your level of Spanish in just one exam. Learn more about the SIELE certification and how you can prepare with Elefun by filling out the form below.
WE MAKE YOUR LIFE EASY
From being picked up at the airport, to finding accommodation, to acquiring your student visa, we've got you covered! We know travelling to a new country can be stressful at the best of times, so as soon as you set foot on Colombian soil, we'll help you arrive, settle and integrate within the Elefun community and Medellín.
AN AMAZING TEAM
Your teacher will change every week. That way, whether you discuss with Diana, our very own Paisa, or with Jessica, from Venezuela, you will have the opportunity to learn new accents , expressions , and even traditions!
FLEXIBILITY AND LOW PRICES
We know it is hard to plan weeks in advance. Therefore, we adapt our calendar to yours, and not the other way around! Here, our classes are on a weekly basis! Also, most of you are travelers with a tight budget, but a strong will to speak with locals. That is why we want to offer you the lowest prices in Medellín.
LOCALIZATION LIVE AND STUDY IN LAURELES
We are located in the Laureles- Estadio area, an authentic, calm and relaxing neighborhood, and yet full of possibilities to encounter locals! We are two steps away from the metro and from the vibrant 70 with its abundance of restaurants, supermarkets, bars and nightclubs. What’s not to like?
At Elefun you will participate in great activities after class to ensure that you have a meaningful learning experience in Medellín. In our in-person classes you can join different types of activities, including:
- Yoga or meditation on Tuesday!
- Tasting of local food on Wednesday!
- Language Exchange on Thursday!
- Salsa lessons on Friday!
- In our online classes you can join vocabulary games on Tuesday or our Language Exchange on Thursday.
- We have the best rating in Google Business.
- Automatic quotes: You can get a quick and complete quote with the requirements and prices of the service you need. Completely online here.
- Virtual counseling, call scheduling or in-person appointments to discuss the visa requirements and process. (request for appointments)
- Online chat through the website and online-enabled for quick advice through WhatsApp.
- Office for face-to-face attention and reception of correspondence in El Poblado, in the city of Medellín.
- English advisor if you require it.
- Competitive price compared to other visa agencies. (Visa Agencies: 2020 Guide to Visa Agencies in Medellín and Colombia)
- Preparation of documents, forms filled and professional documents reviewing to increase the chances of success.
- Online visa application.
- Visa stamping service in Bogotá: when your visa is approved, we will take care of stamping it in your passport and returning it to you.
- Assistance with the visa registration before Migración Colombia and application to obtain your “cédula de extranjería" (ID card).
With over 10 years of experience as visa agents, we have realized that the Marriage Visa is one of the...Read More
If your visa has been approved by the Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, we've got excellent news for you. Now, you...Read More
2020 has been a year of challenges and changes. With regard to the Foreign Ministry and the process of obtaining...Read More
To help you find the right job for you, we’ve broken down four of Colombia’s most thriving industries in terms...Read More
In this article, we take a look at seven benefits you’ve not considered about emigrating to this vibrant and advancing...Read More
The m-type Colombian freelance visa is granted to expats who want to practice their profession independently within national territory. It...Read More
Are you in Colombia with a tourist stamp and want to extend your legal stay in the country? Updated on...Read More
At this crisis time, in which everyone has a great concern for HEALTH, the Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores has activated...Read More
If you are a foreigner, but you reside in Colombia and you have a Cédula de Extranjería, it is important...Read More
Before setting up your Colombian business as a foreign investor, it’s crucial to understand all of the legal requirements. At...Read More
After more than 5 months of the suspension from the Migración Colombia services, due to the pandemic, the activities of...Read More
In this guide, we’re going to take you through the social security benefit reservation letter for American citizens. Many of...Read More