Prepaid medicine plans are a service through which the user decides to pay in advance and finance, the future expenses that he may have due to illness. The idea with these plans is to offer the user comprehensive health care, including consultations, exams, specialists, emergency care, hospitalization, and surgeries.
At expatgroup.co, we offer you special prepaid medicine plans with SURA, a leading company in Health Insurance in Colombia, with extensive experience and recognition in the market. SURA has more than 5,000 doctors in its service network, agreements with 400 hospitals and clinics, and more than 1,500 providers of different services.
What are the essential requirements to access a SURA prepaid medicine plan?
- Maximum age of admission 62 years.
- Children under 4 months must enter with at least one of their parents. After 4 months they can enter alone.
- Have current EPS of the contributory regime.
- Not being pregnant.
- Not suffer any serious or high-cost illness at this time.
What are the benefits of SURA prepaid medicine?
- Choice of the specialist of preference.
- Organ transplant
- Hospital surgeries and treatments.
- Maternity coverage.
- Laboratory exams.
- High-quality coverage in diagnostic aids, imaging or radiology.
- Prosthetics and unlimited supplies.
- Single room in hospitalization.
- Hospitalization and intensive care.
- Chemo, radio and immunotherapy for cancer or leukemia.
- Agreements with the best clinics.
- Coverage abroad.
This plan is the indicated option in case you frequently go out of the country since it provides preferential care, as well as first-class medical and clinical services not only in Colombia but also abroad. With this plan, you will have access to innovative equipment, specialists of all kinds, and exclusive services.
The classic plan provides comprehensive care with all the necessary coverage and the best services for your peace of mind at all times, whether at the hospital or ambulatory level, including consultations with specialists and emergency or home emergency services.
Salud Evoluciona is an adaptable health policy that allows you to access excellent service in an economical and agile way, thanks to hospital, outpatient coverage, and the innovative component of home care in emergencies, laboratories, and the wide network of quality providers that this plan offers. This is a plan that seeks to adapt to the specific needs of each user and their budget.