RESIDENT FOR ACCUMULATED TIME
This is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a period of 5 years. The requirements to access it are the following:
- Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
- The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that shows that your immigration status is confirmed.
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
- Copy of the visas of which he/she has been the holder during the time of permanence in the Colombian territory.
- Migratory movement certificate issued by the Colombia Migration – Special Administrative Unit.
- Document certifying occupation and/or source of income.
- Document certifying or proving that the circumstances or conditions that gave rise to the granting of the last visa still remain.