service iconservices iconservices iconservice iconservices iconcomputer icon
our concept posterservice iconservices iconservice iconservices iconservices iconcomputer icon

Visa R-Type Marriage: Authorization the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to enter and remain in the country granted to foreigners who have had an Visa M-Type Marriage for a minimum continuous and interrupted period of two (2) years.


  • Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
  • The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that shows that your immigration status is confirmed.
  • 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
  • Migratory movement certificate issued by the Colombia Migration – Special Administrative Unit.
  • Document certifying occupation and/or source of income.
  • Marital union or marriage duly updated (less than one month of validity).