RESIDENT FOR COLOMBIAN SON
This is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a period of 5 years. The requirements to access it are the following:
- Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
- The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that shows that your immigration status is confirmed.
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate of the Colombian national child.
- Application letter according to the case:
- When the Colombian national child is a minor: the letter must be signed by the other parent, stating that the foreign visa applicant is fully complying with the corresponding maintenance obligation.
- When the child is of legal age: the child must submit a visa application letter for the foreign parent, attaching a photocopy of the Colombian citizenship card.