Visa V-Type Temporary Services Provider: This is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a maximum period of 2 years, taking into account the foreign activity in Colombia. Time is finally defined by the Ministry. They can choose workers with temporary, occasional or short-term contracts that are linked or contracted by a natural or legal person domiciled in Colombia and those who, without having a contractual relationship in Colombia, are required to provide specialized technical assistance. The basic requirements to access it are the following:
- Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
- The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that shows that your immigration status is confirmed.
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
- The contract summary form (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and the original contract from the company.
- Letter explaining the activities to be developed in the country and the planned agenda, which must be signed by the contracting entity and/or the applicant.
- Demonstrate liquidity by presenting bank statements of the foreigner and/or the institution or company for the 6 months prior to the application.
- Legal documents of the company or institution in which the applicant will provide temporary services.