It is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a maximum period of 5 years. It is granted to foreigners who have completed 2 continuous and uninterrupted years in Colombia as holders of the Marriage M Visa.
The approval or rejection of visa applications, as well as the time of the process and the time of granting the visas, depend directly on the Colombian government.
The requirements to access it are the following:
- Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
- The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that shows that your immigration status is confirmed.
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
- Migratory movement certificate issued by the Colombia Migration – Special Administrative Unit.
- Document certifying occupation and/or source of income.
- Marital union or marriage duly updated (less than one month of validity).
- Includes migratory advisory
- Visa submit and registration
- Visa Stamping
- Registering Visa/Requesting “Cedula Extranjeria”
- Courier fees
- *Prices do not include: IVA, Government Study Fees, Government Visa Application Fees