Have a job or a long-term job in Colombia, through an employment relationship or service with a legal or physical person who resides in Colombia.
- Original valid passport.
- 2 photos 3 x 4 white background.
- Summary of the contract, established by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The visa authorities can demand the presentation of the original contract when the information registered in the form is insufficient, shows inconsistencies or requires clarification.
- Motivation letter from the employer.
- Bank statements corresponding to the 6 months prior to the request. The employer must show an average monthly income of one hundred (100) times the current monthly minimum wage of Colombia during the 6 months prior to the request, when it is a legal entity.
- When the employer is a natural person, you must show an average monthly income of 10 times the current monthly minimum wage in Colombia.
- When the employer is an organism or institution of the Colombian state, an international governmental body, a diplomatic mission or an accredited consular office in Colombia, only a visa application letter signed by the legal representative (or whoever acts in their place) is required.