This is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a maximum period of 3 years. The requirements to access it are the following:
- Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
- The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that shows that your immigration status is confirmed.
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
- Communication issued by the International Exchange Department of the Banco de la República, which records the direct foreign investment for the purchase of real estate, at the name of the foreigner requesting the visa, for an amount exceeding 350 SMMLV ($ 290.000.000 COP approximately).
- Certificate by Office of Registration of Public Instruments, issued no later than one (1) month.
* It could take up to 2 months depending on the process of opening a bank account, certification of foreign investment, obtaining deed and certificate of tradition and freedom on behalf of the applicant.
- Includes migratory advisory
- Visa submit and registration
- Visa Stamping
- Registering Visa/Requesting “Cedula Extranjeria”
- Courier fees
- *Prices do not include: IVA, Government Study Fees, Government Visa Application Fees