This is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a maximum period of 3 years. The requirements to access it are as follows:
- Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
- The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that show that your immigration status is confirmed.
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
- Pension certificate updated, apostilled, consularized, legalized and / or translated, as the case may be, showing monthly income above (3) legal monthly minimum wages in force ($ 2.500.000 COP approximately).
Increase in the probability of success of your procedure.
Save time and money by choosing the right visa for you.
Confidence, freedom of expression and confidentiality of your information.
Decrease of barriers that may cause inadmissions or denials of your visa application.
Solution of all your questions about immigration procedures and stay in Colombia.
- Includes migratory advisory
- Visa submit and registration
- Visa Stamping
- Registering Visa/Requesting “Cedula Extranjeria”
- Courier fees
- *Prices do not include: IVA, Government Study Fees, Government Visa Application Fees