This is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a maximum period of 2 years, taking into account the foreign activity in Colombia. Time is finally defined by the Ministry. The requirements to access it are the following:
- Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
- The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that shows that your immigration status is confirmed.
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
- Certificate of admission or enrollment in an educational institution authorized in Colombia, to do academic exchange, studies in art or trades and / or postgraduate studies, where there are a minimum hourly intensity of (10) hours per week.
- Resolution of existence and legal representation of the institution where you are enrolled.
- Letter explaining the activities to be developed in the country and designation of who will assume the economic responsibility during your stay in Colombia. Can be in a personal capacity.
- Bank statements of the last (6) months of who assumes the economic responsibility.
Increase in the probability of success of your procedure.
Save time and money by choosing the right visa for you.
Confidence, freedom of expression and confidentiality of your information.
Decrease of barriers that may cause inadmissions or denials of your visa application.
Solution of all your questions about immigration procedures and stay in Colombia.
- Includes migratory advisory
- Visa submit and registration
- Visa Stamping
- Registering Visa/Requesting “Cedula Extranjeria”
- Courier fees
- *Prices do not include: IVA, Government Study Fees, Government Visa Application Fees