Looking for help with your Colombian visa application? You’ve come to the right place. At Expat Group, we’re specialists in helping expats acquire any and all types of visa in Colombia. All you to do is:
- Includes migratory advisory
- Visa submit and registration
- Registering Visa/Requesting “Cedula Extranjeria”
- *Prices do not include: IVA, Government Study Fees, Government Visa Application Fees
- Visas in Colombia
- Real Estate (Buy/Rental)
- Health Insurance
- Business in Colombia
- Legal Issues
- Medical Assistance : USD 60,000-150,000
- Precription Medicine: USD 1,000-2,000
- Loss of luggage: USD 1,200- 2,000
- Accidental death
- COVID 19 Coverage
We want to help you understand the Colombian immigration law, to choose the most appropriate type of visa for you and explain what the visa process is and obtain your immigration card.
GET A QUOTE NOW
- We have the best rating in Google Business.
- Automatic quotes: You can get a quick and complete quote with the requirements and prices of the service you need. Completely online here.
- Virtual counseling, call scheduling or in-person appointments to discuss the visa requirements and process. (request for appointments).
- Online chat through the website and online-enabled for quick advice through WhatsApp.
- Office for face-to-face attention and reception of correspondence in El Poblado, in the city of Medellín.
- English advisor if you require it.
- Competitive price compared to other visa agencies. (Visa Agencies: 2020 Guide to Visa Agencies in Medellín and Colombia)
- Preparation of documents, forms filled and professional documents reviewing to increase the chances of success.
- Online visa application.
- Visa stamping service in Bogotá: when your visa is approved, we will take care of stamping it in your passport and returning it to you.
- Assistance with the visa registration before Migración Colombia and application to obtain your “cédula de extranjería" (ID card).