service iconservices iconservices iconservice iconservices iconcomputer icon
our concept posterservice iconservices iconservice iconservices iconservices iconcomputer icon

Visa M-Type Marriage: This is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Cancilleria) for a period of 3 years. The requirements to access it are the following:


  1. Valid Original Passport with at least two blank pages. We’ll need a photocopy of the data page.
  2. Photocopy of the document that demonstrates your legal stay in Colombia or in the country in which you will apply for your visa (if it is to be requested through a Colombian consulate).
  3. Good quality digital picture 3×4 cm, white background without accessories.
  4. Copy of the ‘cédula’ of the Colombian permanent spouse.
  5. Visa application letter signed by the permanent spouse.
  6. Notarized letter from the Colombian permanent spouse granting you the legal power to apply for the visa.
  7. Colombian Marriage Certificate: Document that proves the marital union with a Colombian person, if you do not have a marriage or public deed of a free union with less than three (3) months of validity, you can obtain this document through our attorney with an additional cost between $ 300,000 and $ 357.000 approximately. Contact Us.