- Valid passport main page with at least 2 blank pages.
- Good quality digital picture 3×4 cm, white background without accessories.
- Updated Marriage or Birth certificate proving the relation with the main holder. It has to be recently apostilled, translated (if not in Spanish), and legalized.
- Main holder current visa.
- If the main holder visa was issued more than 6 months (M type) or 2 years (R type) ago, updated Certificado de Movimientos Migratorios issued by Migración Colombia.
- Financial responsibility letter signed by the main holder.
Increase in the probability of success of your procedure.
Save time and money by choosing the right visa for you.
Confidence, freedom of expression and confidentiality of your information.
Decrease of barriers that may cause inadmissions or denials of your visa application.
Solution of all your questions about immigration procedures and stay in Colombia.
- Includes migratory advisory
- Visa submit and registration
- Visa Stamping
- Registering Visa/Requesting “Cedula Extranjeria”
- Courier fees
- *Prices do not include: IVA, Government Study Fees, Government Visa Application Fees