It is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a maximum period of 3 years.
The approval or rejection of visa applications, as well as the time of the process and the time of granting the visas, depend directly on the Colombian government.
The requirements to access it are the following:
- Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
- The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that show that your immigration status is confirmed.
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
- Certificate of admission or enrollment to primary, high school or higher education in undergraduate studies, in school authorized in Colombia.
- Resolution of existence and legal representation of the institution.
- Letter from the applicant or who respond financially by the foreign, accompanied by statements from banks which indicated that have sufficient resources.
IN CASE OF A MINOR
Birth record, or document that certifies the name of the parents or legal guardians, accompanied by a letter requesting the visa and stating the responsibility and personal care of the minor during the stay in Colombia.
- Includes migratory advisory
- Visa submit and registration
- Visa Stamping
- Registering Visa/Requesting “Cedula Extranjeria”
- Courier fees
- *Prices do not include: IVA, Government Study Fees, Government Visa Application Fees