It is a Colombian visa granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a maximum period of 3 years.
The approval or rejection of visa applications, as well as the time of the process and the time of granting the visas, depend directly on the Colombian government.
The requirements to access it are the following:
- Valid original passport with at least two blank pages.
- The last stamp of entry to Colombia or document that shows that your immigration status is confirmed.
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cms white background.
- Bachelor's degree duly validated by the Colombian ministry of education. Check this link (Mandatory). Link
- Application letter.
- Curriculum in which records the experience in the activity to be developed in Colombia.
- At least 3 certificates of experience in the corresponding profession or occupation duly apostilled, legalized and / or translated as the case may be.
- Reference letters from Colombian companies interested in hiring the independent services of the visa applicant.
- Personal bank statements of the six (6) months prior to the application. Applicant must credit average income of at least ten (10) legal monthly minimum wages in force ($8.300.000 COP approximately).
- Includes migratory advisory
- Visa submit and registration
- Visa Stamping
- Registering Visa/Requesting “Cedula Extranjeria”
- Courier fees
- *Prices do not include: IVA, Government Study Fees, Government Visa Application Fees